Hello beautiful creatures! Today I’m sharing a long, relaxing, chatty purple makeup tutorial. I share my current top 5 favorite musicians and a little about why I listen to them. I list my current top 5 life changing books and why they matter to me. And finally I give you my top 6 eyeshadow palettes for the moment. Everything featured is cruelty-free and purchased by me. A few of you had asked if I would do a Q&A soon, as it’s been years since my last one. I think once I get the Phyrra’s Hex Squad Discord server going, we’ll do a members only Q&A.
I believe I’ve got my lights adjusted about as well as I can for filming during full dark. Unfortunately, by the time I’m done with work every day the sunlight is gone. I don’t have time before my 9-5 work to film because of my exercise schedule and that pesky need to shower and eat breakfast. I did include close up video of my bare 43-year-old skin so you can see what it looks like, as well as a close up after application of the Auric product.
Chatty Purple Makeup Tutorial Video
If you have issues with your hearing like I do, you may want to head over to YouTube to watch this video on my YouTube channel with closed captioning in English. I watch everything – tv, movies, etc – with closed captioning because I have issues discerning voices from the background noise. I pay a service called Rev.com to do my captions.
Be sure to check out my Changes video for things that have changed with my blog and YouTube channel.
Chatty Purple Makeup Tutorial Products
These are the makeup products I used in the video.
- Zoeva Pearl Eyeshadow Fix
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina #5 Palette
- Baby Bat Beauty Amulet
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
- Concrete Minerals Voodoo Dolly
- Lime Crime Pony Brow Pencil
- Terra Moons Zero Gravity
- Velour Pretty Big Deal Mascara
- Haus Labs Open Wide Pencil
- Auric Glow Lust in Morganite
- Fenty Cream Blush in Rose Latte
- Fenty Cream Blush in Drama Cla$$
- Black Moon Catshark
- Kaleidos Scorpion Fruit Lip Clay
- KVD Beauty Scully
Purple Eye Makeup
I hope you enjoyed this chatty purple makeup tutorial and learning more about my current favorites. What are your current makeup favorites? What sort of duochrome look do you want to see next?
- Kristen Leigh Glimmer Gels Review & Swatches
- Anti-Aging Skin Care Routine for My 43-Year-Old Skin
- Fenty Cream Blush & Lime Crime Pomade Sticks Swatches
- Multichrome Eyeshadow Magic Swatches