Hello, beautiful creatures! Join me as I shop my stash for Fall palettes and singles to swatch and share with you! This video is directly inspired by the 12 Colorful Palettes for Fall (I Shopped my Stash!) by Angelica Nyqvist. I love shopping my makeup stash and had been working on the Pretty singles section of this when I decided to add the palettes as well. Be sure to check out Angie’s video!
Autumn hues for me include harvest tones, golds, oranges, yellows, reds, wines, berries, grungy and cool greens, coppers, jewel tones, bronzes, rose golds, and moody mauves.
Fall Palettes Video
Watch this video on my YouTube channel for closed captioning in English!
About My Skin Tone
My skin tone is a very fair neutral to cool yellow undertone for my skin tone and when exposed to sun I turn a cool olive.
I Shopped my Stash for these Fall Palettes
- Sugarpill C3 Black palette
- Melt Gemini II palette
- Natasha Denona Zendo palette
- Black Moon Black Metal Vol. 1 palette
- Black Moon Full Moon palette
- Nabla Wild Berry palette
- Nabla Coral Cutie palette
- Natasha Mini Gold palette
- Natasha Mini Zendo palette
- Tarte Fall Feels palette
- Too Faced Peachy Mattes palette
- Lime Crime Greatest Hits palette
- Lime Crime Prelude Chroma palette
- Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets quad
- Melt She’s in Parties palette
- Sigma Cor-De-Rosa palette *PR
- Urban Decay Aphrodisiac palette *PR
- Game Beauty Adventure palette *PR
- Buxom Hot Toddy palette
Pretty Singles Featured
- Tarte Wild at Heart, Unleashed, Steel the Show Caramel Apple, Frose, Top Yacht chrome paint pots
- Ciate Entwined, Wicked pot eyeshadows
- Silk Naturals Spitfire, Scream singles
- Aromaleigh Kupala, Depths of Erebus loose eyeshadows
- Sugarpill Moneymaker, Brick Toast loose eyeshadows
- My Pretty Zombie Brisket loose eyeshadow
- Fyrinnae Aphrodite’s Evening Gown single eyeshadow
- Darling Girl Mistress
Fall Palette Swatches
Sugarpill C3 Black palette
Melt Gemini II palette
Natasha Denona Zendo palette
Black Moon Black Metal Vol. 1 palette and Black Moon Full Moon palette
Nabla Wild Berry palette and Nabla Coral Cutie palette
Natasha Mini Gold palette and Natasha Mini Zendo palette
Tarte Fall Feels palette
Too Faced Peachy Mattes palette
Lime Crime Greatest Hits palette
Lime Crime Prelude Chroma palette
Linda Hallberg Enchanted Secrets quad
Melt She’s in Parties palette
Sigma Cor-De-Rosa palette *PR
Urban Decay Aphrodisiac palette *PR
Game Beauty Adventure palette *PR
Buxom Hot Toddy palette
As you can see in the photo above, the two shimmer shades are nearly identical to my eyes. Such a disappointment.
Pretty Singles Swatches
Tarte Wild at Heart – Ciate Entwine
Tarte Unleashed – Aromaleigh Kupala
Tarte Steel the Show – Sugarpill Moneymaker
Tarte Caramel Apple – Sugarpill Brick Toast
Tarte Frose – My Pretty Zombie Brisket
Tarte Top Yacht – Aromaleigh Depths of Erebus
Fyrinnae Aphrodite’s Evening Gown – Silk Naturals Scream
Darling Girl Mistress – Ciate Wicked
Silk Naturals Spitfire – Meow Santa Baby
I had so much fun putting together this video. I was already working on a shop my stash for pretty singles when I saw Angie’s video and decided to include Fall Palettes. As you can tell, berries, reds, wines, harvest metallics and jewel tones are plentiful in my collection. If you love berries and reds, make sure to check out my DIY Cool Berries palette.
What are your favorite colors for Fall? What palettes and singles are you reaching for?
The post Shop My Stash for Fall Palettes appeared first on Phyrra.